Citrus Alarm Clock 2.4
Wake up on time to your own music.
Tired of setting your alarm clock to a different time each day? Tired of waking up to typical radio fodder or annoying beeps? Citrus can help! It's a software alarm clock that gently wakes you using your own mp3 collection.
Need a Better Alarm Clock?
As a student, I had to set my bedside radio alarm clock to a different time each day. Sometimes I'd forget to set it and oversleep. Other times, I'd be startled awake with loud static or advertisements. After sleeping through a quiz entirely, I wrote Citrus Alarm Clock.
Citrus: The Computer Alarm Clock
Citrus lets you set as many alarms as you like, so you can wake up at different times on different days.
Your own music can be used as an alarm, even as playlists, and it will fade in gently so you won't be startled awake.
All The Features You Love
If you need to snooze a little longer, hit the space bar—or keep your wireless mouse by your bedside and hold down the middle button.
Don't worry if your computer goes into its low-power "sleep" state overnight; Citrus will wake it up right before it wakes you up!
Citrus Alarm Clock Features
- Set as many different alarms as you'd like with different times for different days
- Wakes up your computer from its low-power sleep mode just in time for the alarm activation
- Snooze mode lets you sleep in a little longer
- Suports MP3, WMA, AAC, and all other formats supported by Windows Media Player
- Create custom playlists and wake up to a different song each morning
- Fade in alarm audio for relaxed awakening
- Animated alarm time display
- Activate snooze mode with a quick middle-click from your bedstand with a wireless mouse
- Always ensures your system volume is at just the right volume
- Skip holidays using the "skip alarm" feature
Citrus Alarm Clock requires either Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP (with Windows Media Player), the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, and your music collection. That's it!
Citrus is Multilingual
Citrus is available in English, Russian, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Hebrew, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Croatian, and Latvian.
Visit the online support forums for free online help and technical support.
Stay Up To Date
Sign up for the Citrus Alarm Clock Announcement List and be notified of new versions via email!
Try it, Free!
Citrus Alarm Clock is free to try for 30 days, and if you decide to keep it, it's only $3.99! Technical support is available in the online support forums, and help documentation is included with the download.