Need a better alarm clock?
As a student, I had to set my bedside radio alarm clock to a different time each day. Sometimes I'd forget to set it and oversleep. Other times, I'd be startled awake with loud static or advertisements. After sleeping through a quiz entirely, I wrote Citrus Alarm Clock.
Perfect for students
Citrus lets you set as many alarms as you like, so you can wake up at different times on different days.
Your own music can be used as an alarm, even as playlists, and it will fade in gently so you won't be startled awake.
Features you'll love
If you need to snooze a little longer, hit the space bar—or keep your wireless mouse by your bedside and hold down the middle button.
Don't worry if your computer goes into its low-power "sleep" state overnight; Citrus will wake it up right before it wakes you up!
- Set as many different alarms as you'd like with different times for different days
- Wakes up your computer from its low-power sleep mode just in time for the alarm activation
- Snooze mode lets you sleep in a little longer
- Suports MP3, WMA, AAC, and all other formats supported by Windows Media Player
- Create custom playlists and wake up to a different song each morning
- Fade in alarm audio for relaxed awakening
- Large, animated time display
- Activate snooze mode with a quick middle-click from your bedstand with a wireless mouse
- Always ensures your system volume is at just the right volume
- Skip holidays using the "skip alarm" feature
Citrus Alarm Clock requires Windows (Windows Vista or higher), the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, and your music collection. That's it!
Citrus is multilingual
Citrus is available in English, Russian, Spanish, French, Norwegian, Hebrew, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Croatian, and Latvian.
Try it for free
Download Citrus, it's free for 30 days, and if you decide to keep it, it's only $3.99!